Nedbank Home Loans
Nedbank offer a range of flexible home financing solutions, and are ideal if you are planning to buy your ideal home, build a new home, buy property to let or do home renovations on your current home. In the search for home loan information, you may find it confusing with so many options to consider. Finding the right home loans financer is almost as challenging as finding that perfect home you have always dreamt of purchasing. To make thing simpler for you, we have put together a helpful resource on Nedbank homeloans.
Catering to homeowners of all budgets, Nedbank home loans provide a range of flexible solutions to meet your specific needs. Depending on what your needs may be, you could consider any of the following options:
- Building Loan – finance your renovations or build your own home
- Buy To Let – purchase property to rent
- HomeVision – get access to funds at a later date, over and beyond your home loan
- Ordinary Home Loan – flexible home loan solutions to suit your budget and requirements
What You Should Know About Nedbank Home Loans
Nedbank home loans include a range of products that cater to a wide range of potential homeowners. This approach is based on Nedbanks ‘one bank for all’ strategy, which helps every potential buyer achieve their dream of finding their very own home. While additional services are offered for those who wish to renovate, build or rent, the core product provides a basic, flexible Nedbank home loan with a term of up to 25 years.
Some of the features on offer through a Nedbank homeloan include the following:
- Financing of up to 100%
- Minimum loan amount of R 100,000 with no maximum loan amount
- Option to choose fixed interest rates or variable interest rates.
- The option to register a second home loan
- Readvance offers access to the difference between your original loan amount and the portion of the loan that has been repaid
- Nedbank Accelerated Payments allow you to pay off your Home Loan sooner than the payment terms in your agreement
- Loan Protection Assurance for loans of R450 000 or less
How to Apply for Nedbank Home Loans
Applying for Nedbank home loans is every bit as simple as it is at any other reputable financer, with specific documentation required. This includes ID document, copy of Offer to Purchase, proof of income, bank statements, completed Nedbank home loan application and various other documents that Nedbank may ask you to submit.
You will begin the journey to buying your first home by first calculating your loan budget, then finding your home that is within this budget. You will then make an Offer to Purchase, and submit your documents to Nedbank for the loan application process to begin. Once the application has been approved, you will be able to transfer ownership of your new home and make it your own.
Want to know more about Nedbank home loans? Simply complete the form below, and a customer service agent will get back to you with further information!