ABSA Home Loans
If the time has come for you to start thinking about purchasing or renovating your dream home, then ABSA offer a wide range of solutions to suit your budget and needs. Finding the ideal home loan provider can be something of a stressful process for many new homeowners. The good news is that you will find a range of options to consider, helping you get closer to achieving your dreams of buying a new house.
An Absa home loan is ideal for you if you wish to:
- Purchase a home
- Build a home
- Renovate your current home
- Use the equity in your home to manage your debt
- Use the equity in your home loan to access additional finances
- Invest in property
What You Should Know About Absa Home Loans
Absa home loans offer a range of flexible home loan options, helping you finance residential property or even vacant plots that you wish to use to build your own home. With the help of Absa homeloans, you will be able to customise your loan to meet your unique needs and budget, with affordable loan options to suit every future homeowner.
Absa homeloans comprise of a 6 step approach to help you find your ideal home. This process includes the following steps:
- Calculate – determine how much you can afford to spend, and which Absa home loans option is right for your budget and needs.
- Locate – find available properties within your budget, and start searching for your dream home.
- Purchase Offer – make an Offer to Purchase, and negotiate the purchase once you have found your home.
- Application – apply for your Absa home loan, and find out more about various criteria and documentation that is required.
- Register – begin the process of transferring the property into you name through registration at the Deeds Office.
- Move – once the process has been finalised, you can move into your new home with the help of the Absa One Call Home Solution that assists you with your move.
How to Apply for Absa Home Loans
You will be able to apply for Absa home loans if you have a stable income and plan to finance a residential property, and also meet Absa home loan approval criteria. You will also need to ensure that you have documentation such as completed application forms, South African ID document, proof of income, copy of Offer to Purchase and 6 months bank statements if you do not currently bank with Absa. You may also need to pay a deposit depending on your financial status and the loan amount. This is essentially the difference between the property value and loan amount.
Want to get a fast, simple Absa homeloan quote? All you need to do is complete the form below and a representative will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your Absa home loans requirements!