FNB Home Loans
If you are researching the best options for your home loan, FNB offer a range of flexible financing solutions to meet your unique needs. Finding the right home loan provider is much like finding your dream home – it takes a lot of research and thought to ensure that you are getting the best payment solutions and best home financing options. Searching for a home loan provider needn’t be a daunting challenge however. To help you make an informed decision before making your application, we have put together a useful range of tips for choosing FNB home loans.
As a large home financing provider, FNB has a customised approach that offers a broad range of financing options to suit your needs. This ensures plenty of options to help you buy your first home, purchase an additional property, build a home or even renovate your current home. FNB home loans allow you to focus on the future, with a range of value added options to help you get the most from your investment. These home loans are ideal if you wish to:
- Purchase a home
- Build a home
- Renovate an existing home
- Manage your home loan
- Access further financing
What You Should Know About FNB Home Loans
With a wide range of FNB home loans to choose from, you will be able to find the loan option that best suits your budget and specific needs. To help you get the most from your application, FNB homeloans comprise of a step-by-step guide, which includes the following steps:
- Calculate – to get started, work out how much you can afford to spend on your home loan
- Deposit – you will also need to calculate how much you need to spend on your deposit
- Loan Option – from here, you will need to choose the loan option that best suits your needs and budget
- Home Search – now for the fun part – searching for a home that is within your budget, that also meets your criteria
- Application – once you have found your ideal home and made an Offer to Purchase, you will need to apply for your FNB home loan
- Tracking – you will be able to track the progress of your application using FNB’s specialised tools
- Final Steps – once your home loan has been approved, you will need to sign various forms and submit the required documentation
- Moving – finally, you will be able to transfer ownership and move into your new home
How to Apply for FNB Home Loans
Like any other home loan provider, you will need to submit all the standard documents in order to apply for your FNB home loan. This includes your ID document, copy of Offer to Purchase, bank statements, proof of income and any other documents required by FNB. You will need to meet certain income criteria, and will need to be over the age of 18 in order to be eligible for FNB home loans.
Ready to find your dream home? Simply complete the form below to get fast, reliable FNB home loans information from a customer service representative!